Serving the outdoors community for 27 years!
Welcome to the Fellowship of Christian Sportsmen website! Thanks for visiting!
FCS is a non-denominational, non-political, family friendly sportsmen’s organization, established in Austin, Texas in 1988. We remain based in the Austin area. We are also non-profit but we have not applied for tax-exempt status.
We minister to sportsmen by providing hunts, shoots, fishing trips, and similar activities across the state year round.
We make our best efforts, but be aware that we do not offer a guaranteed harvest for any of the hunts or fishing trips that we host.
FCS membership is not required in order to participate in our activities.
- A 24-hour Sporting Clays Shoot
- A Banquet
- A Ministry Event (Wild Game Dinner)
- A Shooting Range Shoot
- Deer Hunts (self-guided)
- Dove Hunts (self-guided)
- Duck and Goose Hunts (inland and coastal; guided and self-guided)
- Fishing Trips (inland and coastal; chartered and self-chartered)
- Hog Hunts (semi-guided and self-guided)
- Sporting Clays, Skeet, and 5-stand Shoots
- Sporting Clays Tournaments
- Student Instructor/Student Sporting Clays Shoots
- Upland Bird Hunts (chuckars, pheasants, and quail; guided)
We frequently add new events. Evening events last around 2 1/2 hours and hunting and fishing trips last from 1/2 to three days. We think that you’ll find that we’re what you’re hunting for! For more information see our “About Us” web page or contact us at email@example.com.
Michael Armstrong is gathering information from supporting members on the following questions for the 8/11/16 Banquet:
I attended ___ number of FCS events in 2015.
I shot ___ boxes of shotshells at the 2015 24-hour sporting clays shoot.
I nominate ________________ for 2015 Sportsman of the Year.
If you are a supporting member, send your answers to Michael ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is other news that might interest you.
Due to the large number of people who became registered users to attempt to place spam on our website, we will reject requests from non-FCS members to become registered users.